Monday, July 25, 2011

Wash Away the Blues

A new trend in denim is showing its colors for fall.  Colored denim is making a comeback and looks fantastic if I do say so myself.  I was on the fence at first because it gave me a flashback to the 80's, but if I can embrace lace and skinny jeans, why not colored denim?




Wear Now! 




Red Denim Boot cut




Yellow Denim for Petites







 A few of our celebrity fashionistas are also sporting this trend.


One of our favorite "Twilight" vamps - Ashley Greene


Khloe wearing her red denim with leopard accessories


Malin pairing a fitted blazer with electric blue denim


Rebecca is keeping it casual with a basic black tee.


I'm holding out for the rest of the retail world to put these babies out in a more affordable price.  Keep your eyes open for a great color, and don't throw away your trusty blue jeans quite yet.  They are always in style!! 

Happy Shopping! 




1 comment: