Thursday, January 13, 2011

Embracing my inner crazy.

I think I'm crazy.  Not the "lock her up and throw away the key" kind of crazy, but maybe just slightly nuts.  So instead of trying to pretend I have it all together, why not embrace the crazy that lies within and go with it.
A few weeks ago, my good friend, Susannah, introduced me to a great blog (blueprintbliss.blogspot.com) for design inspiration.  I had no idea that there was this blog world out there at my fingertips.  I went from link to link studying and reading, clicking and scrolling, totally overwhelmed and wanting to completely redecorate my entire house.  Most of these bloggers are just like me, stay at home moms who have  passions and want to share their ideas with the world outside of "mommyhood" and in between spilled milk and poopie diapers.
That brings me to todays post and those that follow.  Welcome to my life of unfinished thoughts and projects.  I have a million things I want to start and a million things I need to finish (those who have seen my house understand this).  Stay tuned for posts, pictures, trends, inspirations, and just funny "seinfeld" moments that all of us can relate to.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jackie! Looking forward to reading some posts! I try to explain to Scott that every female has some crazy in her - it's all just a matter of how it comes out. I know what you mean about having a million things unfinished....sewing and changing sheets tomorrow Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete