Thursday, June 23, 2011

Anthropologie Blouse on Sale

I feel like I need to shout from the roof top whenever a fabulous piece of clothing goes on sale.  Today is one of those days.  GO BUY THIS TOP FROM ANTHROPOLOGIE!! Can you tell I am shouting?


It retails for $98 and is on sale for $49.95.
That is almost 1/2 off!

Some of you are thinking, "What do I wear with that"?  Or "It is too dressy.  I wear shorts everyday". Ladies, this is one of those tops that can go with a million things you probably already own.   It is a versatile blouse and can be worn year round.  Yes, all year long!  

Below is an outfit I put together for you short sporting mamas.  I dressed it up for you with jewelry and wedges in case you get to leave the children every once in awhile.  If not, then take off the jewels and throw on a pair of flip flops.  Voila -  you are good to go!

anthro top





There are limitless outfit options with a floral top like this one.  Switch out the shorts and pair with your favorite jeans. Layer under a jacket for the fall.  Or even dress it up with a skirt and heels.  It is definitely worth the splurge.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment